Wednesday, June 30, 2010

OK, I admit it and I'M SORRY OK????

So, here's the deal, since no one reads this anyway, sends me email, whatever, this seems pretty safe.
A long, long time ago when I was a lot younger, I went about the world, seeding the ground in a number of places, with a supply or iridium I just happened to have around (a different story altogether).
This of course, lead Luis Alvarez and others when they finally found evidence of this, to logically conclude that this was all a result of an asteroid collision, leading to the Chicxulub crater and the subsequent extinction of a large percentage of the 'dinosaurs.' In actuality, it was really IMHO a pretty funny joke.
But now that I'm almost 70 million years old, I felt it was time to share this with the precisely zero (0) people who read this.
Regards.

2 comments: